Vetiver & Tangerine Shaving Soap
Tabula Rasa's Vetiver & Tangerine Shaving Soap is a masculine blend of woody vetiver and refreshing tangerine.
Those with skin sensitivities will rejoice every time they reach for a tub of Tabula Rasa Shaving Soap. Made with natural, skin-nurturing ingredients like mango butter, argan oil, and shea butter, these 100 percent vegan soaps create an amazingly thick lather that provides excellent glide and a cushioned, comfortable shave. Each soap also contains Stimu-tex. This Swiss formulated active complex alleviates dry, itchy, and irritated skin while protecting from allergic reaction. The end result is smooth, hydrated skin that feels soft to the touch for hours after shaving.
- Moisten shaving brush and shake out well
- Spread a Hazelnut-sized portion of Tabula Rasa over the palm of your hand and use the shaving brush as if it were a paintbrush.
- When the hand appears evenly covered with soap, squeeze the lather with your fingers from the brush and hold it in your palm.
- Adding a little water to the tips of your shaving brush if required continued to palm lather, whipping the soap into a thick foam until it holds its shape.
- Once you get the lather to your liking, apply to the face as you normally would with your shaving brush and proceed with your shave.
A new and revolutionary emphasis on the tabula rasa occurred late in the 17th century with the publishing of An Essay Concerning Human Understanding (1689) by English empiricist John Locke. In Locke's philosophy, Tabula rasa was the theory that at birth the mind is a "blank slate" without rules for processing data, and that data is added and rules for processing are formed solely by one's sensory experiences.
90 g Jar
Handcrafted in small batches by artisans in Germany.
Ingredients: Aqua, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Mangifera Indica Seed Butter, Argania Spinoza Kernel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Extract, Hordeum Vulgare Wax, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Borate, Citrus Reticulata Peel Oil, Vetiveria Zizanoides Root Oil, Citrus Aur. Amara Leaf/Twig Oil, Bursera Delpechiana Wood Oil, Salvia Sclarea Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol.