Edwin Jagger – Chatsworth Barley Silver Tip Shaving Brush
USE & CARE of your shaving brush Immerse shaving brush in hot water and shake off excess. Dip in favourite shaving cream or soap and, using circular motions work up a rich warm creamy lather on the beard area. Proceed to shave. After use the shaving brush should be rinsed thoroughly in warm water and hung to dry in a suitable stand.
- Soft hand-tied Silver Tip Badger hair, 21mm knot
- Solid brass, chrome plated
- Creates fantastic shaving lather
- Overall height 105mm (4.1 inches)
- Premium Chatsworth style; Handmade in Sheffield
Directions for use: After daily use, shaving brushes should be thoroughly rinsed in warm water and hung to dry in a stand. Use with quality shaving cream or soap.
Warning: DO NOT USE SHAVING OIL WITH BADGER SHAVING BRUSHES
Handmade in Sheffield